Sunday, January 11, 2009

Solid but Swingy Start

It's been a roller coaster of a month so far, to be expected with the number of hands I'm putting in. I've now played over 24,000 hands on the year with 21K of them at PokerStars. I did manage to meet my 2000 hand requirement on Ultimate Bet this week and also closed the gap in the SNE chase. I've earned 29,413 VPPs to this point and to be on pace to earn 1 million, I need 30,120 by the end of today. I was almost 3,000 behind going into the week so I'm happy to be so close.

I'm pretty exhausted so I'll just leave you with my graphs and hopefully I can do another update this week.




You can see I've had close to a 300 big bet downswing and a 200+ bet downswing already. This is why the saying, "Poker is a hard way to make an easy living" rings so true.



And my swings in terms of money have been even more severe, caused by the higher limits I'm required to play on Ultimate Bet.




Almost all of my Ultimate Bet hands are the 30-60 and higher hands.

Off to get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment