Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Remarkable Month

Excluding tournament winnings, June ended up being my best month to date as a poker player. Incredibly, I played less hands this month than any other this year. I can't even begin to describe how well I ran nearly all month. I remember one particular day where I hit six or seven gut-shot straights in a row. Today I had Aces 14 times and won with them all 14 times. It seemed like every other time I was involved in a capped multi-way pot, I flopped a huge hand. Basically everything went right from start to finish.

Hopefully some of this luck carries into the main event, I'd probably be the chip leader if it does. Day 1 is July 4th for me, I'll be sure to blog about it.





4 comments:

  1. wow, congrats! I wish i could make that much in one month and then get a 11-month vacation! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep watching those videos, your wish might come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, 14/14 with Aces in one day! I think that might be a world record; you should call Guinness. Good luck in the WSOP! -Alex

    ReplyDelete