Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to 50-100

That may be a record for the shortest amount of time taken off from a limit. My 50-100 hiatus lasted all of 3 1/2 days. I've been on quite a tear winning 598 big bets and 33K since breaking from 50-100.



I did actually play a few 50-100 hands this morning, there were a couple games I couldn't resist. I'll continue to be very selective about the 50 games I get in. There have been a lot of good games at that limit so I anticipate I'll be putting in a fair amount of hands in the upcoming weeks.

The World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) starts in a little over a month. I haven't decided exactly which events I'll be playing but at least a handful of them. I've been playing several tournaments a week since I got back from the World Series trying to stay sharp for all the big tournies I'll enter next year. So I look forward to the WCOOP, it should be a good test of my no-limit game.

No comments:

Post a Comment