Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Out of the Main Event

I busted out near the end of Day 2. Strangely I don't feel too bad, I feel like I played about as well as I could have, things just didn't work out. Today I started with about 25K, ran it up to 60K, back down to 30K, back up to 55K and then down to 20K before busting when I ran TT into KK. In the ~8 hours I played today I never was dealt AA, KK, or QQ. I was dealt AK once, AQ once, and JJ once. And that pretty much sums up the day, it was spent playing marginal hands and trying to make a lot of difficult post-flop decisions.

2 comments:

  1. Damn! Again, what you get out of it is experience. :) What's your next plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for now it's back to the grind, putting in a lot of limit hands online. Next year I'm planning on playing the Monte Carlo EPT, Poker Stars Caribbean, and a bunch of WSOP events. Once this SNE chase is over, I'm going to put a lot of effort into strengthening my no-limit game.

    ReplyDelete