Friday, January 8, 2010

Multitabling Effects

This hand is scary in many ways and in other ways it's just funny. At first I was in disbelief and then I just started laughing.

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TPirahna [3h 8h]
fatbones67: folds
tAeTzLi: folds
jachrist02: folds
Unguarded: folds
fnupple: folds
TPirahna: raises $30 to $60
KUDUZ: folds
Raist0000: calls $30
*** FLOP *** [2c Qd Ts]
Raist0000: checks
TPirahna: bets $30
Raist0000: raises $30 to $60
TPirahna: calls $30
*** TURN *** [2c Qd Ts] [4h]
Raist0000: bets $60
TPirahna: calls $60
*** RIVER *** [2c Qd Ts 4h] [4c]
Raist0000: bets $60
TPirahna: calls $60
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Raist0000: shows [Jd 8d] (a pair of Fours)
TPirahna: mucks hand
Raist0000 collected $492 from pot

I was playing 7 tables at the time, had been for about an hour, and my brain was fading. I was actually looking at a hand I had on a different table and playing it on this table. Wow, lol. At least I didn't have QQ on the other table, that would have been a lot more expensive.

This leads me to wonder how often this happens where I don't notice. I caught a hand a couple weeks ago where I folded Queens preflop to a 3-bet after I had raised. All I knew that time was that I had been 3-bet after raising with Queens and when I looked back my Queens were gone - I ended up searching the HH window to figure out where they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment