Friday, June 11, 2010

No Dice in the $2500 LImit 6-Max

I'm getting tired of writing the same thing but I just ran really bad and busted in Level 4. I ran into big hand after big hand tonight and that's a recipe for disaster.

I found out about half way through that the player on my immediate left was Brian Aleska, a very good mid-high stakes player that makes videos on CR. On my immediate right was Heisenberg, also a very good mid-high stakes player that I play with a lot on Poker Stars. It was pretty cool to meet them and play with them in person but it also was likely the worst seat/table draw in the tournament.

I might play the 1K NL tomorrow otherwise next up is 10K Limit Championship on Tuesday. Hopefully I start running better, the 10K would be a great place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment